All-New 2021 Nissan Rogue®
Most standard safety technologies in its class
Up to 27 MPG City/35 MPG Highway
36.5 cu. ft. maximum capacity with rear seats upright4 without moonroof
181 hp @ 6,000 rpm
You think it, Rogue does it
With the ability to get up and go at a moment’s notice, the drive to explore new ideas never ends. So while others may contemplate the next adventure, you’re halfway there with a smile on your face. Win life – go Rogue.
Find out more or schedule a test drive of the all-new Rogue at Gulfport Nissan.
In sync with your life
Create your own digital world
What do you want to know? With three available digital displays, you can customize information so you see what’s most important to you — clearly and easily.
Gauge your progress
Together with an 8" intuitive touch-screen, an available Heads-up Display and 12" digital dashboard, you can stay in the know.
Profile view of the Nissan Rogue's luxurious seating.
Premium interior and leg room
Pick a seat and sink into the soft available quilted semi-aniline leather seats. Special isn’t it?
Invite the sun to bathe the cabin in natural light, creating an environment that is spacious and airy. Even rear passengers can enjoy a clear view of the sky and stars.
Generous cargo space
Hold virtually everything. Get an available Motion Activated Liftgate and six available cargo configurations in one crossover.4
3 HIGH-TECH DISPLAYS
Configure the available displays for what you need in the moment, with nearly three feet of digital information.5,6
Standard Nissan Safety Shield 360
Drive with confidence even in busy scenarios with a class-exclusive suite of standard Safety Shield 360 technologies.7,8
All-Wheel Drive Adventure
Follow your instincts, not your calendar. Head out with available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, combined with five specialized drive modes.9,4
- AutoPacific Segmentation. 2021 Rogue vs. latest in-market competitors. See Owner’s Manual for safety information. Availability of features vary by vehicle model year, model, trim level, packaging and options. Base Models Compared. Based on manufacturers' websites.
- Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options and destination charge. Dealer sets actual price.
- 2021 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. 27 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for Rogue® S FWD; 26 City MPG / 33 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for Rogue S AWD; 26 City MPG / 34 Highway MPG / 29 Combined MPG for Rogue SV, SL, and Platinum FWD; 25 City MPG / 32 Highway MPG / 28 Combined MPG for Rogue SV, SL, and Platinum AWD. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
- Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always secure cargo. Heavy loading of the vehicle with cargo, especially on the roof, will affect the handling and stability of the vehicle.
- Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Trial included with vehicle purchase. Compatible connected device and wireless network may be required. Refer to connected device’s owner’s manual for details. Late availability for some features.
Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
Some services and features are provided by and dependent on third party service providers and not Nissan. Should service provider terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to Nissan or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within Nissan or its partners’ or agents’ control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. Nissan and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within Nissan’s or its partners’ or agents’ control.
Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new Nissan. Trial periods and feature availability may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider’s subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider’s website. Text rates or data usage may apply. NissanConnect with WiFi terms and conditions of subscriber agreement apply. Included with vehicle purchase 1 GB or 30 Day Trial on equipped new Nissan vehicles. If your Vehicle is outside the scope of the initial roadside assistance plan included with the purchase of your Vehicle that applies for a period of 36 months or 36,000 miles from the date the Vehicle is delivered to the first retail buyer or otherwise put into use, whichever is earlier you will be responsible to the Service Provider for any additional charges incurred by receiving services through that roadside assistance Service Provider.
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.NissanUSA.com/connect/important-information.
- The Nissan names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and/or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Nissan Safety Shield® 360 consists of the following features: Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist.
Nissan Safety Shield technologies can’t prevent all collisions or warn in all situations. See Owner’s Manual for important safety information.
- AutoPacific Segmentation. 2021 Rogue S and above vs. latest in-market competitors in the XSUV Mainstream Midsize Class. Nissan Safety Shield 360 Technologies include Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, High Beam Assist and Rear Automatic Braking. See Owner’s Manual for safety information. Base models compared. Based on manufacturer websites
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive cannot prevent collisions or provide enhanced traction in all conditions. Always monitor traffic and weather conditions.